Who We Are
Managing Director of Business Appraisals Limited, is a graduate of the University of New Zealand with expertise in the valuing of SMEs, professional practices, and hospitality businesses.
- Life Member and Fellow of Real Estate Institute of New Zealand
- Director of BizStats Ltd, a database of transaction data from actual business sales nationwide.
- Founder and Mentor of Clyth MacLeod Ltd, New Zealand’s most experienced specialist business brokers.
- Lectures widely on business valuation for NZ Institute of Accountants, professional bodies, most universities, industry associations, business valuation conferences, the AIBB (Australia) and the IBBA (USA).
- Life Member, Fellow, and Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) from International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) U.S.A.
- Past Director and Vice-President of IBBA.
- Director Business Intermediaries Education Foundation (BIEF USA).
- Author of a number of course texts and articles for professional publications.
- Appeared as an expert witness in a number of court cases and arbitrations.
Peggy has been with our company forever, initially as Administration Manager, and now as Business Manager and business valuer for Business Appraisals Limited.
Peggy has a degree in Business Studies and is a licensed salesperson under the REAA Act. She combines strong accounting skills, a smiling personality, and a great work ethic. She speaks both Mandarin and Cantonese and like many immigrants she enriches our country.
Stewart Rich - Consultant
Stewart has been a successful Business Broker since 1991. He is fully qualified as an REINZ Accredited Business Broker. His experience in Corporate Accounting and Management with large companies provides the ideal background to offer a professional and experienced service.
A leading broker with Clyth MacLeod Ltd, he has been a winner or runner-up three times in the Real Estate Institute's Annual Business Salesperson of the Year Awards.
Stewart brings a wealth of practical experience to his valuation consultancy and expertise in understanding and normalising financial accounts.